TIP 8th–10th Grade Option students receive the following benefits:
- eligibility to apply to TIP’s Summer Studies Program and eStudies (if your ACT or SAT scores meet the program’s qualification levels)
- an independent above-level testing experience, including tools to interpret ACT or SAT scores
- discounts on Independent Learning products and Rosetta Stone Foundations
- access to special publications like Insights, TIP’s monthly publication for gifted students, and My College Guide
- guidance and advice from TIP’s gifted education experts
Designed for students who missed enrollment for the 7th Grade Talent Search, 8th–10th Grade Option lets students who take the ACT or SAT on their own report their scores to Duke TIP in order to be considered for TIP's summer and academic year programs.