Do I Qualify?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be in the seventh grade (or skipping seventh grade this year)
- Meet the test score requirement
Test Score Requirement
Students must meetone of the following requirements:
- Have a score at or above the 95th percentile on any one accepted subtest or total battery/composite on an approved grade-level standardized achievement test, aptitude test, mentalability test, or approved state criterion referenced test.
- Students need qualify in only one of the accepted subtests or total battery/composite.
- Scores from either of the two most recent test administrations are accepted. For most seventh grade students, this represents scores from either the fifth or sixth grade.
- Score a minimum of 125 on the full scale or composite score of an approved IQ test that is no more than two years old.
Find your qualifying test, subtest, and scores using the lookup tool below.
Can't find a qualifying test? Send an email to email@example.com to see if a test is accepted.