- I will take full advantage of the academic and social opportunities provided by Duke TIP. I will apply myself to the best of my ability in my studies and participate fully in collaborative activities and the Duke TIP community.
- I will not lie, cheat, steal, or plagiarize in my academic and collaborative endeavors, nor will I support the actions of those who do.
- I understand that Duke TIP policies have been developed to promote the safety and enjoyment of the program for all participants. I will adhere to these policies and follow the direction of Duke TIP staff members.
- I will be honest, responsible and fair in all my activities as a Duke TIP participant. I will conduct myself in a manner that is respectful of other students, Duke TIP staff, and TIP digital spaces. I understand that harassment, intimidation, and bullying will not be tolerated.
- I will share in the responsibility of maintaining an environment where individual actions do not violate the integrity of the community. I will accept responsibility for my own actions and accept the consequences of those actions.
- I will view Duke TIP as a community and will recognize the commonalities and respect the differences that make each student unique. I will abide by Duke University's nondiscrimination policy regarding race, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, genetic information, and age.
eInvestigators is a month-long online program for fourth, fifth, and sixth graders that takes place each year in the spring, summer, and fall. Using leading-edge instructional technology, participants collaborate with a small group of classmates and an expert Lead Investigator to collect clues about a real-life mystery, analyze evidence, and propose theories.