Learn Online with Duke TIP eStudies
Duke TIP's eStudies program is an exciting distance learning opportunity for students in grades seven through eleven. These seven-week summer sessions allow students to connect with other gifted students and with a TIP instructor as they pursue advanced high school and college-level coursework on the Internet.
- A selection of engaging and challenging online learning experiences unavailable to most middle and high school students.
- Daily connection to a vibrant community of gifted students around the country and the world.
- A high level of interaction and intellectual rigor in a flexible learning environment.
- An opportunity to use innovative technology and experience advanced online curriculum to facilitate deep and meaningful learning.
- Attentive, specific, and supportive feedback from an expert TIP instructor teaching small online class sizes of 24 students or fewer.
- 10–14 hours a week of coursework, including academic discussions, live video class meetings, assignments, and peer-to-peer interaction.